Eye bag is the common facial imperfection specifically to women. It makes a person look tired, sad and old. And as common norm of the society, quick fix is the best answer. But what really causes your eyelids to sag.
There were researches done to know the real cause of sagging eyelids. The study is the first to examine the anatomy of multiple subjects to determine what happens to the lower eyelid with age. It is also the first face-aging study that uses high-resolution magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). And as a result, researches have determined that fat expansion in the eye socket is the primary cause.
According to Dr. Mercola, published in his Natural Health Newsletter, bags under the eyes are related to a number of causes such as:
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Not enough sleep
- Over exercising
- Fluid retention
- Toxic loads
Here are some tips on how to prevent and revive that sagging eyelids:
- Juicing for a fresher look. Juicing fresh fruits and vegetables helps you absorb all the nutrients easily.
- Drink enough amount of water every day to reduce swollen look
- Eat skin smoothing food like green leafy vegetables, beans, olive oil, nuts
- Use half sliced potato instead of cucumber to reduce swelling and brighten dark-under eye circles
- Get enough sleep and properly addressing emotional stressed.